Mp3Gain PRO User Reviews
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful"Horrible piece of software" by Kyra on Aug 23, 2010
Cons- acts weird, features are weird and buggy
- crashes frequently
- simply doesn't worth 10 secs of your life
SummaryHorrible software. problems are:
1. the program does not work right, always have to retype your product key.
2. it changes the music considerably increases the volume of parts of the music, changing considerably lower and upper parts of the song, which destroys the dramatic aspect imagined by the artist.
3. after the program changed the music stays with wheezing in the higher parts, an undesirable metallic effect.
4. the program is misleading, I was wanting the classic "mp3gain" and not the imitation.
5. it stops running constantly.6. the trial did not take enough use to test everything, and the payed version is worst.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful"MP3Gain Pro" by WilliamSemple on Apr 28, 2012
ConsFree version is very limited a few files only.
It does not seem to increase the volume level on any of my quiet songs.
When i tried it manually the songs all came out distorted - badly distorted.
So far they have not given me my money back.
SummaryI downloaded the free version but it did not even complete the first batch of mp3's so because the idea is great and it was mentioned on a trusted website I foolishly went ahead and purchased it.
I tried in on automatic mode to begin with and could not notice any difference in the sound level of all the quiter mp3's. I then tried it on manual mode and most came out distorted and had to be deleted. I asked for my money back within 24 hours but they just wrote back saying it does work. It is only a couple of days now but they so far has not offered to refund me. Much inconvenience and very dissappointing.
Lesson Learned. If you cannot thoroughly evaluate a piece of software first NEVER purchase it unless you are 100% sure it is going to do what you think it is.