In our day and age it’s not enough to transform our houses into that Christmas spirit, you need to make the Chritmas spirit portable and take it with us everywhere, on our iPhone. And because we caught you unprepared, it’s time to tell you what do we think are the best iPhone applications for a flawless Christmas.
1. Because we are still living in a worldwide crysis, the best iPhone application will be Pocket Elf, that will help you monitor your holiday spendings and more!
2. Call Santa is another “cute” Christmas application, that will grant you a direct line with the Christmas boss himself, well..kinda.
3. Santa Meter will allow you to add family members or family to Santa’s list and rate them either being nice or naughty!
4. Of course, you also need a countdown until Santa falls down your chimney and Sleep to Christmas does just that, with the possibility of displaying days,hours, minutes or seconds.
5. This last application is actually a compilation of Christmas games, bells, holiday music and a New Year countdown. The developers are also offering MyChristmas free until 14 December, so you better hurry and install it on your iPhone.
While there are many Christmas iPhone themes and applications, we picked the ones we liked more and may be overlooked some, in this case we appologize. If you have any ideas, let us know and we will extend the list.