Again, we blow your mind with another great freeware application. Well, maybe we don’t blow your mind but still, it’s a great piece of software. ServerWatch is a Windows-based applications that enables networks admins to keep a very close and useful eye on their servers and workstations. ServerWatch aims to handle large networks with ease, bad news is, it’s currently in it’s alpha stage, meaning that it doesn’t have all the features yet and it may behave strangely from time to time.
ServerWatch offers a full administration service, from monitoring events to alerting the administrators. You can create alert filters for special events (kinda the critical type i suppose) and ServerWatch will let you know when that will happen.
And now, some features as described by the developers.
* Easy to setup and space efficent
* Monitor all event logs on any windows 2000+
* Sql Database storage of all log information
* Alertsvia email address and mobile phones
* Remote Administrator’s console lets you access everything from anywhere basically
* Built on the power and flexibility of .Net