Client / Server Communications Library for Visual Basic 6.2
Communication component DLL library used to create server/client programs that can communicate across any TCP/IP network.
CSC (MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library) is a DLL component library useful for client/server programs which can communicate across any TCP/IP network including the Internet.
Client / Server Communications Library for Visual Basic features :
- Can be used to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords for improved security.
- Can send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
- Works with 32-bit Visual Basic and VB .NET.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language that can call the Windows API.
- Can be purchased with (or without) C source code for the DLL.
Client / Server Communications Library for Visual Basic 6.2 is licensed as Trial for the Windows operating system / platform. Client / Server Communications Library for Visual Basic is provided as a free to try download for all software users (Trial).
User Reviews (0)
Any form of support or software problems will be addressd directly to its developers, MarshallSoft Computing. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Client / Server Communications Library for Visual Basic cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
jDoji Candlestick Pattern Recognition Engine
Zen Cart Performance module
Polarized Light Scattering C++ Class Library.
A Form Designer Control - Simple As Possible
Securely manage mailbox via IMAP protocol
Open/save dialog - 50 image file types.
Graphics Library for CAVO
Serial Communication C++ Class Library
GIS Mapping Component for .NET Developers
CooProtector.com .NET Obfuscator